Warehouse, Delivery & Display Merchandising
Charleston Amish Furniture is a growing, family-owned home furnishing store in search of driven and skilled individuals to join our team to reach even greater heights together. We are seeking both full-time and part-time positions with primary responsibilities for executing showroom prep and all warehouse functions.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our team. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of the business. We believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute showroom floor prep and warehouse functions
- Receive and deliver products to customers
- Ensure products are received and assembled to showcase on showroom floor
- Move furniture displays as directed
- Prepare furniture for delivery
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines
- Follow all furniture and accessory inventory guidelines
Qualifications and Other Details
- Full-time or part-time availability
- Must be able to lift a moderate amount
- Prior furniture moving experience preferred
- Compensation based on experience and responsibilities
- 401(k) retirement plan available